I have noticed something strange going on the past weeks, that has changed. It seems if I have a program set for access requirements set to ANSI, the program is not showing up even if the user is set to ansi in the defaults. If I take the ANSI out of the access requirements, it shows up fine. I will use me as an example. In my Default Settings it reads:
Terminal Mode: Auto CP437 / ANSI (color) (mouse)
And I don't see any doors or programs that have an Access Requirement of ANSI.
with the same results. If I take out the Access Requiremnet of ANSI, all is fine and I can see the program. For now I have removed ANSI from the access requirements, so my users can play them, but I'm concerned what could be causing this. What module countrols this, so I can see if I don't have the latest one, or what could I have done since the latest update to cause this.
|Nodes:||10 (0 / 10)|